- Returning to Lima on May 4th to UAW Hall!!!Posted 70 days ago
- W.A.R. Wrestling Registers as LLCPosted 74 days ago
- W.A.R. Prepares to “Rumble” in Rockford!Posted 99 days ago
- Breaking News: Jock Samson Injures Juice JenningsPosted 107 days ago
- Grant Parker: “WAR Wrestling’s Greatest Threat”Posted 138 days ago
Weight: 223 lbs
Hometown: “The Hall of Fame City” Canton, OH
Signature Moves: T-Bone Gutbuster, Canton Crab (Inverted Crab), Knee Strike/ neck breaker combo, Tornado DDT, Suplexes
Finishers: Juice Extractor (cradle brainbuster), Juice Concentrate (Death Vally Driver Back Breaker), Ankle Lock Submission.
More: Juice Jennings debuted in professional wrestling in January of 2011 and has been making waves ever since.
Coming from an extensive amateur wrestling background, he entered the Big Guns Pro Wrestling Academy and trained relentlessly to achieve his life long dream of competing in the squared circle.
A natural athlete with charisma to match, he quickly caught the attention of the independent wrestling community.
His offense is a mixture of technical wrestling and high impact maneuvers that make him a very dangerous opponent.