- Returning to Lima on May 4th to UAW Hall!!!Posted 40 days ago
- W.A.R. Wrestling Registers as LLCPosted 45 days ago
- W.A.R. Prepares to “Rumble” in Rockford!Posted 70 days ago
- Breaking News: Jock Samson Injures Juice JenningsPosted 78 days ago
- Grant Parker: “WAR Wrestling’s Greatest Threat”Posted 108 days ago
Grant Parker: “WAR Wrestling’s Greatest Threat”
In a new video sent to W.A.R. Wrestling today, Grant Parker spoke about WAR X, his plans for the future, and labeled himself “W.A.R. Wrestling’s Greatest Threat.”
On January 19, 2013, Grant Parker (formerly “Rockshow” Ernie Ballz) revealed that he was the masked man that had been attacking W.A.R. Wrestlers over the past year.
Parker claims that he had been denied opportunities repeatedly from W.A.R. Wrestling, especially Big Tom.
“Disgruntled” Dexter Dementia returned to attack Grant Parker, and Big Tom himself came out to exchange heated words about Grant Parker and his actions.
Now, Grant Parker is challenging anyone to a match at W.A.R. Wrestling’s “Aftermath” on March 9th, 2013 at the UAW Hall in Lima. As well, he claims that he is setting his sights on “the same thing that everybody is working towards… and that’s the W.A.R. Wrestling Championship.”
View Grant Parker’s video below.