- Returning to Lima on May 4th to UAW Hall!!!Posted 40 days ago
- W.A.R. Wrestling Registers as LLCPosted 45 days ago
- W.A.R. Prepares to “Rumble” in Rockford!Posted 70 days ago
- Breaking News: Jock Samson Injures Juice JenningsPosted 78 days ago
- Grant Parker: “WAR Wrestling’s Greatest Threat”Posted 108 days ago
Breaking News: Jock Samson Injures Juice Jennings
It’s believed that W.A.R. Wrestling champion Juice Jennings separated his shoulder when Jock Samson hit him with his 38 special lariat finisher after a match at Buffalo Championship Wrestling in Buffalo, NY last night.
Juice Jennings confirmed the news to W.A.R. Wrestling saying that he was attacked by Jock Samson, suffered a shoulder injury, and that he was unsure if he would be medically cleared to compete for Aftermath on Saturday, March 9th.
Jock Samson, who has been claiming in internet videos that he will be W.A.R. Wrestling champion in 2013, reached out to W.A.R. Wrestling to set the record straight.
“I hope his arm never work’s again. He’s a piece of $h*!” Jock said.
And, while many are wondering what this may mean for Juice Jennings career, Jock shared his thoughts.
“I don’t want him to retire — so I can do it again, and again, and again,” Jock said.
What does this mean for W.A.R. Wrestling Aftermath and the scheduled championship match between Juice Jennings and Kaden Assad? Further, what does this mean for Jock Samson?
Stay tuned to warwrestling.com for more information as it becomes available.